hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
You know you're stunningYou're absolutely stunningAnd I'm running, always runningAnd now I'm cryingIt's only cause I'm caringAnd if you were more daringMaybe you'd stop staringAnd come over and talk to meTell me bout how you've been waiting so patientlyAnd how you tried but I just turned awayAnd I'll say yeah, well you knowI'm shy that wayShy that wayMaybe I'm shy that wayOh, you know you're stunningYou're absolutely stunningBut you're always runningBut I'll catch up to youThe way you keep your distance isKeeping my interestSo I'll keep it persistentOh maybe, somedaySomeway, somehow in some townWe'll get together andWe'll break it downAnd I'll ask you why you've beenSo shy, gotta be that wayMaybe baby, oh love, I like it that wayShy that wayYou know I love you so shyShy that waySo keep it coming, coming, coming, comingShy that wayThere's always too much talkingAnd I wanna just keep walkingBut I keep staring, baby, keep staringThough I may not know the right things to sayI'll get it out to you one dayI'm shy that way(You're shy that way)Do you like it, do you like itWhen I'm shy this way?(Yes I like it, yes I like itWhen you're shy that way)Shy that wayI like itI like it shyYou know it's alright, it's okCause we'reShy that way- Shy that way by Tristan Prettyman (a girl btw) and Jason Mraz.
This is one...well, sexy song. Lately, I find myself a sucker to such lovey dovey romantic stuff. Not the super mushy ones or blah by people like Britney Spears though.
Is this good or bad?